Drunken-Dairy

If you like ice-cream and alcohol you shouldn't be reading this. You should be enjoying it curtesy of Drunken Dairy. These alchemists have blended together a delicious range of alcoholic ice-cream treats. If you are feeling down, it is the ultimate indulgent pick me up. If you are happy it will definitely keep you more than merry! Drunken Dairy comes in a wide range of flavours. I was lucky to sample four flavours at the Urban Music Award Show and will rank them in ascending order.



























The 'OMG' is an alcoholic cookies and cream. The vodka in the ice-cream wasn't harsh but I felt that the ice-cream wasn't as creamy as standard non-alcoholic ice-cream.
Rating: 7/10

OMG! It's Cookies and Cream


























Schnapps is the alcohol in 'Cheeky Peach', which is a peach flavoured ice-cream. There was a strong, smooth peach flavour - which was delicious. Again, I think that the ice-cream could have been creamier, but it was a lovely treat nonetheless.
Rating: 8/10

The Mojito, is a deliciously refreshing sorbet. It was packed with mint, lime and white rum. It was not too sweet and I could eat that all day every day!
Rating: 9/10

The last one and my absolute favourite was the 'Caffeinator Coffee'. It is a perfectly creamy blend of coffee and Kahlua. I love coffee, being a law student - I suppose you have to! I can't get over how scrumptious it was.
Rating 10/10

























Devastatingly, Drunken Dairy isn't available in the shops - yet. Check out their website to see when you can next sample their treats.





No comments :

Post a Comment